Sunday 25 October 2009

Self Evaluation

Attainment-1, because I understand everything on the course and know how to use the key terminology when appropriate.

Effort-2. I always try as hard as I can in the lesson and outside to make all my work to the best of my ability.

Punctuality-1, I arrive on every lesson on time I’ve never been later than 5 minutes, also if I miss a lesson I try my best to catch up.

Submission and quality of homework-2. I’ve completed all but one of my homework’s so far and every one I have submitted I have done to the best of my ability.

Ability to work independently-2. I can work well on my own but I feel that if I work with more people I can get more ideas about the work and understand other people’s views.

Quality of writing-2. Every single piece of work I have completed I have used all media terms I can at appropriate places.

Organisation of blog-2. I don’t really like the blog and just submit my work on it but it is organised.

Oral contributions in class-1. Every lesson I have contributed in debates, discussions, when asked a question etc.

WWW: I have understood everything in the course so far, completed my work as best as I could and contributed a lot in lessons.

EBI: in the future I think I need to be more motivated and determined to complete ALL my work and be as precise in work as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment